Shop by category
Download a credit account application form
Download our latest brochure
Beaver Tail Cleavers
- Beaver tail style cleave tools that are popular for mechanical splicing and rapid termination no-polish connectors.
- They do not offer the same cleave angle performance as the precision S326A.
- The fibre is loaded and clamped by the spring loaded lever.
- The beaver tail is then flexed to cleave the fibre.
- The S310 has a fixed cleave length of 16mm.
- The S315 has a graduated scale for 5-20mm cleaves.