FT-45 Feed-Thru RJ Crimp Tool
- The Feed-Thru RJ45 plug termination system is designed for ease of use and reduced errors compared to conventional connectors.
- The cable jacket is first removed (using a T-STRIP-JKT-CYCLOPS).
- The conductors are straightened and arranged in order (568A and 568B colour codes are printed on the tool).
- The RJ plug is then pushed on to the cable until it butts with the jacket.
- The wires protrude through the end of the plug allowing the order to be checked easily.
- The FT-45 tool is then used to crimp the plug and trim the wires flush with the connector in one action.