S326A Precision Cleave Tool - FREE WHEN YOU BUY A FUSION SPLICER
- A precision cleave tool for cleaving optical fibres prior to fusion or mechanical splicing.
- Cleave length 3-20mm (single fibres) or 10mm (ribbon fibres).
- Simple operation. Once the fibre is loaded in the v-groove the cleave is performed with just one press of the lever.
- Cut fibre waste is collected in the integral scraps bin (which can be emptied and reused).
- When worn the blade can be rotated to a new position allowing continued use.
- There are 24 positions giving a total blade life of up to 48,000 cleaves (2,000 per position).
- We supply the S326A cleave tool with all of our fusion splicers.